13th September 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I discontinue BME and join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying COMEDK 2016?

I have joined BME course this year ,if i get good ranking in medicine in kcet 2016,comed k ,AIPMT can i discontinue BME and join to MEDICINE in 2016??

13th September 2015, 09:31 AM
arya8360

Default Re: Can I discontinue BME and join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying COMEDK 2016?

Yes ,
As you got good score in COMEDK then you can get best college for study.

Member institution of COMEDK-

>>Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical SciencesBALAGANGADHARANATHA NAGARA

>>Basaveshwara Medical College And HospitalCHITRADURGA

>>S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research CentreBAGALKOT

>>Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical CollegeBANGALORE

>>H.K.E. Society's M.R. Medical CollegeGULBARGA

>>J.J.M.Medical CollegeDAVANGERE.
13th September 2015, 03:50 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I discontinue BME and join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying COMEDK 2016?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have joined BME course this year ,if i get good ranking in medicine in kcet 2016,comed k ,AIPMT can i discontinue BME and join to MEDICINE in 2016??
Yes, you can join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying in any of the medical entrance exam under Karnataka State board entrance exam. But for appearing in the Medicine Entrance exam it is important for you to pass 10+2 with Physic, Chemistry and Biology with English as your main subject. If you possess eligibility criteria then you can surely be able to study medicine in the upcoming year and can discontinue BME course.
13th September 2015, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can quit the present course if you have better opportunity ahead in 2016. Many students do like this because they are satisfied with the present situation.

Therefore, there is no problem in leaving but it will waste your one year. So, it is all up to you to take the decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?