29th July 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?

I have scored 116 marks in comedk 2015 medical entrance will I get MBBS seat through comedk or better to try in comedk 2016?

29th July 2015, 12:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?

COMEDK stands for the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka.

Yes, why not, you can definitely try for the 2016 COMEDK exam for better results if you have not got good marks in 2015 exam which is not enough for getting admission in good college.

You have time left for 2016 exam, prepare and practice well so that you can score well in the exam. Revise all the concepts and practice previous years papers and solve objective questions to gain confidence within the time limit. If you will do hard labour with dedication, you will get good results. Never lose heart and give your best.

For any more frequently asked questions regarding COMEDK exam Click here .
29th July 2015, 12:39 PM
john215

Default Re: My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?

Re: My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?

COMEDK stands " Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental , Karnataka" is an entrance examination for around 20 thousand seats for Medical, Engineering and Dental Programmes offered by more than 14 Medical colleges, 25 Dental colleges, 150 Engineering colleges of Karnataka under the Umbrella of Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering colleges (AMDEC) run by the Karnataka Professional colleges Foundation (KPCF) Trust.

The Association conducts two examination round the year , in which one is UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test ) , and other is PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test )

Eligibility Criteria for Medical and Dental :----------

Candidates must have passed the 12th or PUC or any equivalent examination from any recognized board of the country with minimum 50% marks ( 40% in case of ST,SC,OBC Candidates of Karnataka State ) in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks ( 40% in case of ST,SC,OBC Candidates of Karnataka State ) English a subject in 12th class

Candidates must have clear the qualifying examination not before the year 2014

Candidate appearing the qualifying exam and expecting the percentage as required are eligible to apply

Candidates those selected for the MBBS seats earlier and failed to join the college or failed to surrender the seat at COMEDK Level or failed to purpose the course , are not need to apply

Candidate must be complete the Age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination

Candidates caught attempting the cheating or impersonate earlier cannot apply
29th July 2015, 12:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Your marks in COMEDK 2015 is only 116 which is very low and you will not be able to get any MBBS seat depending upon this marks. So it would be better for you to appear for the next year exam of COMEDK with better preparation.

You have almost one year left in which you can do preparation and try to find out the areas in which you lag due to which you were not able to get good marks in 2015 exam, work on the shortcoming and do hard labour, success is all yours.
16th August 2015, 01:20 AM
saibabaohm
Member+

Your marks in COMEDK 2015 is only 116 which is very low and you will not be able to get any MBBS seat depending upon this marks. So it would be better for you to appear for the next year exam of COMEDK with better preparation.

You have almost one year left in which you can do preparation and try to find out the areas in which you lag due to which you were not able to get good marks in 2015 exam, work on the shortcoming and do hard labour, success is all yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?