28th May 2011, 10:47 PM
PARTH AMALGAONKAR

Number of students appearing for SCRA exam? Is it tough as compared to AIEEE? Which books to be referred?

i have applied for scra .i wanted to know the no of candidates appearing for the exam?also i wanted to know if the exam is tough as compared to aieee?and also any special books to refer?

29th May 2011, 06:09 PM
bhim Arora
Member+

Default Re: Number of students appearing for SCRA exam? Is it tough as compared to AIEEE? Which books to be referred?

Hi Parth, There is cut throat competition in every examination. And SCRA exam is not an exception.

Some of the SCRA Exam books are:

1. Model Solutions To S.C.R.A. Entrance Exam Bright Publications
2 SCRA Exam Guide Ramesh Publishing House
3. SCRA Entrance Exam Bright Publications
4. Special Class Railway Apperntice Exam. Upkar Prakashan
5. SCRA Entrance Exam Guide Arihant

However, if you don't find these books in your, don't worry you can still avail it from Bukwit.com.
1st June 2011, 12:02 AM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of students appearing for SCRA exam? Is it tough as compared to AIEEE? Which books to be referred?

SCRA ha only 10 seats all over India

so the number of students does not matter much...

also a lot of top students appear for SCRA so

if you wanat to get in you have to be the best.

Arihants books are best.
9th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have a passion for maths ... which fields should i choose redarding maths after 12
11th June 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Who is the best BIT MISSRA/nit patna
7th July 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreturner View Post
SCRA ha only 10 seats all over India

so the number of students does not matter much...

also a lot of top students appear for SCRA so

if you wanat to get in you have to be the best.

Arihants books are best.
hey it has 42 seats nt only 10 seats!!!!!!!!!
13th July 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me information about scra entrance examination
17th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i want the no.of students appearing for scra 2011 exam..........
24th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

how many years of service is scra
25th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam I am requesting you very much
please......... send me how many candidates appearing for scra2011
please.......... i want to know that
please.......... i am waiting for that
please........... send me the answer in 24 hours

TO MY MAIL ID [email protected] (or) [email protected]
please...... quickly respond me sir/mam
17th September 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a student of 11th standard from west bengal board i want to know about the age limit,criteria(marks), month of examination,also the best book for scra exaamination, and what kind of prepation i do for scra examination ,does the syllabus match with H.S.of west bengal board, please help me out sir. [email protected]
26th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the books for s.c.r.a
26th September 2011, 07:11 PM
praveendia

Yes it is tougher than aieee.bcoz it having very less seats.near by 30 to 40.its changes every year .and it is not fixed.whereas in aieee seats as well as colleges are more than that number.previous year abov 54000 student appeared for scra.dont feel bad as it is not that not achievable put hard work and sincere study.best of luck.
25th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for SCRA exams ? which book can i prefere
8th December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey it has 42 seats nt only 10 seats!!!!!!!!!
thats true its not 10 its 42
12th April 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare effectively for scra
12th April 2012, 08:55 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTH AMALGAONKAR View Post
i have applied for scra .i wanted to know the no of candidates appearing for the exam?also i wanted to know if the exam is tough as compared to aieee?and also any special books to refer?
hello,
There are nearly 2 lakh students are writing SCRA exam all over india. It is one of the toughest exams in india. The reference books are Special Class Railway Apprenties by R.S.Agarwal, Upcor's Special Class Railway Apprenties, Word power made easy by Norman Lewis, High School English Grammar by Wren&Martin.
5th June 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

It is impossible to crack scra exam for students who have just passed class 12 as most of iit doing students appear and snatch the opportunity.Moreover what I have noticed that some candidates appeared in place of some other comparatively dull candidates at distant exam center where no security check was seen.
25th October 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

When will we get the admit card of scra exam 2013 ?
19th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear All

Pls let me know how many students appeared for scra exma every year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?