29th May 2011, 09:12 AM
shantam mondal

Conditions for getting Chemistry Hons in presidency college?

sir,
myself shantam mondal from madhya pradesh studying in an cbse affiliated school , got 71.2% aggregate and 62% in pcm. myself being a sc candidate would like to know the conditions for getting chemistry (hons.)(68%) in presidency college.
thanking you
shantam mondal

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  5. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  6. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  7. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  9. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  10. How may I get he previous years question papers of Presidency college for B.Sc chemistry?
  11. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  12. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  13. Can I get admission in presidency college in computer science hons? I have scored 87% in ISC
  14. Where to get the application form for admission in M.A English Hons at Presidency college
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  16. What are the courses available after 12th in Delhi University? I am a commerce student without maths
  17. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
  18. Cutoff list for PG courses in Hyderabad?
26th October 2011, 07:38 AM
chandni kumari 26

Arrow Re: Conditions for getting Chemistry Hons in presidency college?

HELLO,
Yes of course you can get presidency college,you have to just appear in 12 (pcm) scoring al least 60 % marks in chemistry for chemistry hons.and you wrote that you have got the mark 62% mark in pcm .so finally you can really get admission for the same.
thanks.
7th May 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Conditions for getting Chemistry Hons in presidency college?

what I have to study for the admission test for physics honours in presidency college?
18th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of entrance exam of presidency college for chem honrs?
25th May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am MEDHA PAL,from kolkata and my query is that the admission for chemistry hons. in presidency college direct or i have to appear for a written entrance test?
please do reply sir
Thanking you,
Medha Pal
10th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

when the examination to be held for merit list?
28th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of publication of result for admission in chemistry(Hons) ?Pls reply.
1st June 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage needed to get chemistry hons. in presidency college?i am a student of class 12 s.i wl be appearing for my isc in 2014.so plz reply what is the needed percentage to get chemistry hons. in presidency college?
7th December 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of chemistry for getting admitted in chemistry honours in Presidency college?
15th May 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a 2012 HS pass out candidate from kolkata. i belong to OBC category.. i would like to know if i can apply for chemistry hons in presidency university. if yes then what are the conditions that must be met..
8th June 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what do i have to study for entrance exams for english and sociology in presidency college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?