12th May 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?

I have appeared for H.S in this year and willing to get in Presidency collage kolkata with
Hons in economics or statistics. Pl intimate the procidure of admission

Related Questions:
  1. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  2. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  3. MArks required to do Economics honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  4. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  6. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  7. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  8. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  11. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  12. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  13. List of the colleges having placement cell for BSc Maths?
  14. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects? -- [New]
  17. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
21st May 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?

i m a 10 2 passed student i wnt to know the procedure and requirements for doing honors in economics i m a commerce student
21st May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?

Procedure to join in English Honors
13th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have filled up the form for economics hons. a week ago..
I have heard that there will be an admission test to be held on 16th june.
So how to get its admit card?
26th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

wHO IS ELIGIBLE TO GFT ADMISSION IN ECONOMICS HONS IN PRISIDENCY COLLEGE IN KOLKATA
21st July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Post graduation in Economics?
3rd April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared hs this year in sc. stream under cbse board. Am I eligible for admission in Economics(Hons.)?
15th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for admission in statistics honours
25th May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?

I have appeared for H.S in this year and willing to get in Presidency collage kolkata with
Hons in economics or statistics. Pl intimate the procidure of admission and sample questions
25th May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?

Hons in economics or statistics. Pl intimate the procidure of admission and sample questions
24th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i had arts with maths in hs ...
how to get economics or statistics hons in presidency?
22nd March 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i had comm. wid maths in h.s
how to get economics or statistics hons. in presidency college? please inform me with detailed procedure info. at your earliest
4th April 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have given hs this year..to get economics honours in presidency college wiil I have to give entrance exam??or i wil get it by marks of h.s??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?