2nd April 2013, 12:04 PM
rahul santara

How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?

I want to be an honors in chemistry.How can I get admision in presidency college for chemistry honors?

31st May 2016, 11:48 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?

The admission process is simple as like that in any other colleges or universities. Apply for admission in presidency college by collection admission forms, then select your subject combination , choose your stream, fill up all details, if your marks meet the demands of qualifying marks, then you can get a seat in chemistry honours in presidency college.

But the issue with presidency college that it is important to have done exceptionally well in higher secondary, in order to get admission in presidency. Presidency college is one of the most reputed colleges in kolkata and difficult to get admission in it. Generally the cut-off marks are very high in presidency college, as minimum 98 % it was last year.
So you can understand the kind of competition and performance required to have to get admission in presidency. If you have scored that well in higher secondary then go for presidency, otherwise it is not worth trying. Otherwise there is no special requirement for admission, only higher percentage of marks is necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?