13th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Debabrata750

Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?

Sir,
I am reading in class 12 (science) in W.B.C.H.S.E board, West Bengal with phy,chm, math,bio and (bengali & english) as subjects .What is minimum marks or percentage required for getting admission in presedency college with B.sc in Chemistry(hons).

Thanking You.
Yours Sincerely,
Debabrata Bandyopadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  2. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  3. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  4. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  5. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College? -- [New]
  6. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  7. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Procedure and percentage required in B.Com to get admission in M.Com at Presidency College?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  14. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  15. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in presidency college?
  17. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  18. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
14th May 2011, 09:54 PM
soumak93
Junior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?

Hello,
you would require an aggregate of 75% with physics and maths and 75% in chemistry. For SC/ST candidates on production of caste certificate will require 40% in aggregate and 40% in the required subject of honours.
Best of luck with your admission.
24th May 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?

Sir,
I am reading in class 12 (science) in W.B.C.H.S.E board, West Bengal with phy,chm, math,computer science and (bengali & english) as subjects .What is minimum marks or percentage required for getting admission in presedency college with B.sc in Chemistry(hons.)
Thanking you your sincerly suman basu
28th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Im getting 41%(science) in my hsc board exams with phy,chem,maths,eco and(french & english)as subjects. what is the minimum percentage required for getting admission in mithibai college with bsc in computer science
thank you.
29th May 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

sir,
myself shantam mondal from madhya pradesh studying in cbse affiliated school got 71.2% aggregate and 62% in pcm. i would like to get admission in presidency with chemistry(hons.)(68%) as my subject.i'm an sc candidate. what are the conditions required to get admission?
thanking you
shantam mondal
29th May 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

no idea yaar but i got than u 42.2. yee hepeee
29th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How much marks to be obtained for admission with chemistry honors from 10 2 examination in W.B.C.H.S.E.?
29th May 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

may i include economics, english and maths for applying in computer science(hons) in st. stephens college. and i have physics,chemistry,maths,eco,english as 10 2 subjects
29th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum percentage required for getting admission in Loyola College, Chennai in B.A Economics . I am from CBSE board and having commerce.
Regards
1st June 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am from isc board what is the minimum percentage required for getting english hons in presidency both in aggregate and in the particular subject?
1st June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I'm a student of class XII(science) of WBCHSE board.Can you informe me that what marks or percentage will be required for getting the honours in each subjects of science.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely
Mouli Roy
3rd June 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?

I dont no about that and just forget about this college
4th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I GET 56% MARKS IN SCIENCE SUBJECT IN CLASS XII UNDER WEST BENGAL BOARD. CAN I GET ANY HONOURSE COLLAGE IN WEST BENGAL IN ANY SUBJECT? KIENDLY INFORM ME SIR.
4th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
how much marks are required in pcm for applying for maths hons. in presidency?
My pcm aggregate is 78% with 84 in maths. Thank you.
5th June 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

cut off marks of xaviers college for b.com hons 2011
6th June 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BA in Bengali(Hons)?
8th June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i have got 80.2% marks in 12 from up bpard.i want to do bsc with chemistry hons. in which igot 89 marks.
please suggest me some good colleges all over india.i was also a ncc cadett and i have 'C' certificate in that.
please reply me as soon as possible.my email id [email protected].
9th June 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in jadavpur university
11th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i got 65 PERCENT IN ISC can i get admitted to st.xavier for b.com
13th June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

is it important to have maths in 12th to do chemistry hons?
14th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.E IN MADHYA PRADESH THROUGH PET,HOW MUCH MINIMUM PERCENTAGE WILL BE REQUIRED IN PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY , MATHS
15th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i've got 75% in h.s. final yr wit pcmb nd english.. n got 80 in chemistry! cn i get seat in cotton colege guwahati in b.sc., wit major subjct as chemistry..?
16th June 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72.8% aggreated marks from cbse affiliated school,rohtak (haryana) and 64% in pcm .I would like to get addmission in presidency with chemistry(honers) as my subject from delhi . I'm an a general candidate what are the condition required for it .Kindly inform me.
Thank you
inform me please on [email protected]
16th June 2011, 08:02 PM
gahlawat123

I have got 72.8% marks in 12th from cbse affilited school ,rohtak(haryana) & 64% in pcm .
I would like to get adddmission in presidency with maths honers as my subject from delhi university .I am an general candidate .What are the general condition require for it .kindly inform me on [email protected].......
18th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the cutoff marks for taking admission in M.A(ENGLISH Hons.) presidency college kolkata...
25th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

minimum-marks-percentage-required-M.A eng(hon)
28th September 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks needed to get admission in presidencyfor BSC microbiology?
20th October 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage required for higher secondary science
4th January 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
sir i hv got 60.8 percent in 12th nd 60 percent in pcb.can i get admision in any goverment colleg for bsc with zoology subject.pls inform me as soon as possiale.inform me at
[email protected]
30th January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage of firstyear honours
3rd March 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in jadavpur in english
21st March 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks required to get admission in st.xaviers college in physics honours?(according to 2012)
29th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I want to know how much marks should i get in HS to get admission in PRESIDENCY with physics(HONS)?
30th March 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 65 PERCENT IN ISC can i get admitted to st.xavier for b.com
tosh... U can't get admission in this college. Go and prepare for isc once more
6th April 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

can I get addmission with 65%in PCMB
17th April 2012, 12:26 PM
Debkiran

[QUOTE=Unregistered;710391]dear sir,
I'm a student of class XII(science) of WBCHSE board.Can you informe me that what marks or percentage will be required for getting the honours in each subjects of science.
18th May 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

What is min% of marks recquire to get admission in presidency.
18th May 2012, 10:32 AM
bidishanag66

what is the cut off marks to get admission in bethune college for zoology honors
28th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir
My name arun vishwakarma From u.p sir i got 73.8%
Sir Can i addmisson in amu
My board up board
Plz halp me
my id [email protected]
29th September 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

may i know the minimum % required in i.s.c to get admission in biotechnology colleges?
30th January 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i m pappu kumar suman from bseb 2013 ...i want addmstn in ur unvrsty 4 bsc chem. hons .
wts d procedure plz inform me sir

ur sncrly
Pappu kumar suman
17th April 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks for phy. hons . in jadavpur college
25th April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required for getting admitted in B.Sc with chemistry (hons) at presidency college? what is the procedure of admission test?
30th May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage of marks for get admisson in zoology(hons) in presidency collage?
23rd June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum requirment to get admitted in presidency college with microbiology?
11th December 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi:I am a student of class 12(arts), wanna know how much marks are needed for getting admission in Bethune College????please reply..
27th March 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off to get admission in jadavpur university in chemistry(hons)?
31st March 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want know that cut off precentage in b.com hons of precendency college in bengal.kanchan kumar shaw
30th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get admission in b.s.c. maths but i got 61% in 12th class from mp board what should i do
5th June 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly inform me admission criteria in BSc (Zoology) in Jadavpur University 14-15
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?