10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further if secured 60% in 12th Open Schooling PCM?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Open Schooling in Delhi with Science stream and got 60 percent marks in PCM. My age is 19 years. Tell me what can I do after this?

15th October 2015, 10:55 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do further if secured 60% in 12th Open Schooling PCM?

As you know 60% is not a better score you won't be able to get admission in any good college.My suggestion to you is that you should drop a year and work hard and fill the form of improvement in all the subjects of class 12th and also get the coaching for jee mains side by side so you can perform well in 12th as well as jee mains also .
24th October 2015, 04:17 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: What should I do further if secured 60% in 12th Open Schooling PCM?

60% of marks isn't better enough in PCM stream from open schooling.
Further education is all depends on your intrest, because none of the good colleges will your admission.so, having PCM stream I would suggest you to drop a year and prepare for next year board examination.

Being a science(PCM) you can also make career in engineering sector, prepare for entrance examination like IIT JEE (joint entrance examination).It is conducted by CBSE every year, also its syllabus is according to the prescribed syllabus of CBSE.

Apart from it you can also choose a career option in vocational courses like BBA or BCA that will also be a good choice, because it also has a good scope in business and IT sector now a days.
But I will suggest you to drop a year and prepare well, if you don't want to so that then go for BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?