30th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the disadvantages of Open Schooling?

Hello
I want to join open school for 12th
is there any disadvantages of open schooling?
Please tell me if there is any..
Please tell me immedaitely

5th July 2014, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the disadvantages of Open Schooling?

Open schooling is a very good initiative to help the weak students and the aged people who have left their education incomplete. However, there are some disadvantages for normal students if they opt for open schooling.

- Employers are reluctant to accept open school learning
- Opportunities in the top institutes are not present for open school candidates.
28th April 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

If I do my 12 from open school then can I get admission in DU in B.Sc. without any problem and also my percentage will matter there
9th June 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am anjali Kumari from Kharagpur west bengal . I have done bba from kiit university bhubaneshwar. But i have taken this course in under pressure of wrong decision i can't live my life properly my soul is not satisfied and in my school life i have not focused towards my studies because I have suffered lot of tragedies and abuses my mind is not work properly so I want to tell that i cancel my pass out degree and i want to join nios from class 10. Then my soul is become relax and satisfied please i really need help.yours faithfully anjali Kumari from Kharagpur west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?