10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become an Air Hostess after Matriculation?

Dear, I am interested in becoming an Air Hostess. I am 19 years old and have recently passed matric, I have good looks a great personality to interact with people. Please help me Sir or Madam.

10th August 2017, 06:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Air Hostess after Matriculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, I am interested in becoming an Air Hostess. I am 19 years old and have recently passed matric, I have good looks a great personality to interact with people. Please help me Sir or Madam.

No, candidates must have studied at least 10+2 or equivalent examinations to become an Air Hostess in India. Candidates with diploma or graduation in hospitality management are preferred. Candidates should be less than 26 years of age and should hold an Indian passport to apply for the air hostess job. Candidates’ height should be 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. Candidates should be unmarried and should communicate well in English and Hindi. Candidates should be fit to fly physically and mentally. They should have pleasing personality and good appearance. Candidates should have a pleasant voice, positive attitude and good physique, to become an air hostess.
10th August 2017, 08:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Air Hostess after Matriculation?

You can not eligible for the Air Hostess after completing 10th standard.

You need to complete the 12th standard.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should have Indian citizenship.

You must complete the 12th or any equivalent course from any organised State Board .

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.

Selection Procedure:-

Writtenn Test

Interview

Gdove Discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?