16th October 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

List higher studies options in abroad after B.Sc in Nautical Science?

I have completed my B.Sc. in Nautical Science. Now i want to pursue further course in abroad. So list me all the options?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Higher studies to join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  2. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  3. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  4. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  5. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  10. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  11. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  12. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  13. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  14. How to get sponsors for BSc Nautical Studies?
  15. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  17. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  18. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
28th September 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List higher studies options in abroad after B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc. in Nautical Science. Now i want to pursue further course in abroad. So list me all the options?

Candidates can study various courses in the nautical science field after completion of BSc Nautical Science. Courses are available in various countries like Australia, UK, New Zealand, Malaysia, Canada, Singapore etc. List of higher study options in abroad for BSc Nautical Science graduates is given below;

Master’s in Nautical Science
MSc Maritime Safety and Environmental Management
MEng (Hons) in Marine Technology
MSc Marine Transport Management
Master of Business Administration ( Shipping and Maritime Management)
MSc in International Shipping and Transport Logistics
MSc in Shipping Management
MSc in Shipping and Logistics Management
Advanced Diploma of Applied Science (Nautical Science)
New Zealand Diploma in Nautical Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?