24th December 2011, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies

please tell me career options in india and abroad after bsc in chemistry (h). i mean about further studies. what is better for me. my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  2. What further studies I can do after BMS in abroad?
  3. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India?
  4. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible to do MS after completing Pharm D? What are the career options available after Pharm D?
  6. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  7. What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?
  8. Various career options other than MDS?
  9. List higher studies options in abroad after B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  10. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  11. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?
  12. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  13. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  14. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  15. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  16. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?
  17. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)? -- [New]
  18. What are the options available to do PG after MBBS in abroad?
3rd December 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies

please suggest a good course in chemistry field.i have completed bsc chemistry with 58% ,2012.iam interseted in a good job with higher salary in chemistry field.so can i eligible to other chemistry courses exept msc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?