22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam

Hello Sir,
I want the entrance exam question papers of previous 2 years for Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard admission. Kindly provide me the papers immediately.

Related Questions:
24th October 2015, 02:44 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam

Sainik Schools in India are the best schools for boys up to secondary and higher secondary level.
They provide admission to students in 6th and in 9th standard.
Also, in 11th standard but only on the basis of seats available in the schools.
For admission in 6th standard, entrance test is conducted in the month of January.
Along with entrance test , students need to qualify in interview and physical test to confirm admission.
Also, at the time of registration, previous year question papers are uploaded on the website of sainik school.
Also, you can buy a set of previous year question with or without solution according to interest which are available in the book stores.
Arihant books are considered best for preparation of entrance examination which also provides previous year question paper with solution.
15th November 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam

Why sanik %uD83C%uDFEB school do not send coarse to register student coarse
6th October 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to admit my brother in RIMC Banglore please provide me previous year papers for practice as soon as possible at [email protected] thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?