24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 2nd year mechanical engineer student from nit jamshedpur , want to know the procedure of applying for summer internship, in any top automobile company? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  3. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  7. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  9. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
  10. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  11. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  13. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  15. List of companies which are suitable for doing summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  16. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
27th October 2015, 06:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a 2nd year mechanical engineer student from nit jamshedpur , want to know the procedure of applying for summer internship, in any top automobile company? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thank you!
List of the automobile companies for summer training:-

1. Batra Engineering Company Private Limited, Z -44, Okhla Industrial Area II, Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 3828

2. SEW-EURODRIVE India Private Limited, Jyothi Shikhar Tower, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2554 4111

3. CADTech Solutions, K -19 A, K Block, Swami Narayan Underpass Rd, Ashok Vihar III, Sawan Park, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098115 83387

4. Punjab Engineering Works, C-12/1, Wazirpur, Industrial Area, Wazirpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2353 7967
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?