24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?

I am a btech 3rd year student of electronics&instrumentation branch. I want to do internship either in gov. Sector or in private companies in this summer.so plz tell me si list of core companies from where i can do this.? Can you please provide me the list of companies soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  2. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  3. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  4. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  9. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year
  14. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  15. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  16. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  17. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
27th October 2015, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a btech 3rd year student of electronics&instrumentation branch. I want to do internship either in gov. Sector or in private companies in this summer.so plz tell me si list of core companies from where i can do this.? Can you please provide me the list of companies soon?

Thank you!
List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
27th June 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?

List of best government companies to do internship in delhi while during b.tech 4th year electronics and instrument ?
2nd November 2022, 10:22 PM
Mythreyi1990

list of companies

E-mac infotech pvt ltd

Trocad technology pvt ltd

Cocretec system

ECIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?