24th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

List of internships for M.Tech in mechatronics based companies?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Neelpankaj.Biradar, Student of M.tech in Mechatronics.I would like to do a internship so plz help me to get that just tell me that list of companies which allows a internship for m.tech(mechatronics) and how to apply for that.

Academic Qualifications:-
Name of the Institution Examinations: Mangalore Institute of Technology and engg.Mangalore,karnataka.
University: Visvesvaraya Technological University,Belgaum.
Subject: Mechatronics

27th October 2015, 07:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of internships for M.Tech in mechatronics based companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Neelpankaj.Biradar, Student of M.tech in Mechatronics.I would like to do a internship so plz help me to get that just tell me that list of companies which allows a internship for m.tech(mechatronics) and how to apply for that.

Academic Qualifications:-
Name of the Institution Examinations: Mangalore Institute of Technology and engg.Mangalore,karnataka.
University: Visvesvaraya Technological University,Belgaum.
Subject: Mechatronics
List of the companies for internship in Bangalore for M.Tech in Mechatronics:-

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?