24th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Working environment and promotion criteria of Hexaware Technologies?

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the working environment and promotion criteria of Hexaware Technologies? I am likely getting job in Hexaware. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  2. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Which is better to join if selected in both Hexaware Technologies and Aricent?
  6. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  7. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  8. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  9. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  10. Download sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Technical written exam
  11. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Hexaware Technologies for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?
  14. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  15. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  17. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview
  18. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
15th November 2015, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Working environment and promotion criteria of Hexaware Technologies?

The working environment is not very good as compared to other MNCs which are the leaders in the field of IT Services. The work pressure in Hexaware Technologies is quite high as it does not have a high work force. However, you will get to learn many new things. Hence the learning opportunity is quite high in Hexaware Technologies.

The promotion and growth opportunities are good provided you perform well. However, the salary structure of Hexaware Technologies is below the industry standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?