29th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview

Hello everyone,
I have an on campus interview in
Hexaware Technologies. I want to get
the aptitude test papers for preparation.
Can you please send me the papers immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  2. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  3. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  4. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  6. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  8. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview in Mumbai?
  9. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  10. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  12. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies Aptitude Test? Total questions available in this Aptitude Test?
  13. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  14. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  15. Sample question papers for preparation of Virtusa off-campus Aptitude test? Pattern of Virtusa Off-campus Drive?
  16. Is Hexaware Technologies, Chennai Off-Campus Drive scheduled in Alpha College of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry for last year batch?
  17. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview
  18. Latest placement papers for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test with solutions
1st May 2015, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Below are the attachments of Hexaware Technologies question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hexaware-Aptitude--Paper-1.pdf(61.0 KB, 261 views)
File Type: pdf Hexaware--Sample--Paper-1.pdf(61.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: pdf Hexaware-Technical-Paper-1.pdf(61.4 KB, 154 views)
10th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,

Let me tell you that in Aptitude test following section are to be asked, as i have also taken the Hexaware campus and have been placed in it as a Graduate trainee Engineer.So, following are the Section to be asked in Aptitude :

1. Reasoning.
2. Quantitative.
3. Analytic as well as reasoning.
4. Percentage and ration& proportion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?