30th October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode? What is the drawback for the courses which are done via distance mode.. Can you please give me the complete answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  2. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  3. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Is it possible to study PhD if completed distance M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  9. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  13. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  16. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
1st November 2015, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode? What is the drawback for the courses which are done via distance mode.. Can you please give me the complete answer soon as possible.
After completion of M.Sc degree in Microbiology in distance mode, you can do Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?