22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Mathematics in Abroad?

Hi,
I have completed M.Sc Mathematics in India. I want to do PhD in Mathematics in Abroad. What are the things I have to do for that?

Related Questions:
1st November 2015, 10:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Mathematics in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed M.Sc Mathematics in India. I want to do PhD in Mathematics in Abroad. What are the things I have to do for that?
You have completed M.Sc degree in Mathematics so you are eligible to get admission in Ph.D course but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?