4th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Graduate Trainee in SAIL for B.E. Mechanical student?

Hello,
I want to become the Graduate Trainee in SAIL. I am studying in final semester now of B.E. with Mechanical Engineering specialization. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for become a Graduate Trainee there.

16th November 2015, 04:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Trainee in SAIL for B.E. Mechanical student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SAIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment being a B.E holder(Mechanical Engineering). The basic educational Qualification required to be eligible for SAIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment is "Graduate Degree in Engineering or MCA" with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university. The allowed disciplines are given below,
* Electrical
* Mechanical
* Civil
* E&T
* Instrumentation
* Metallurgy
* Computer Science
* Mining Engineering
* Chemical
* Ceramics

Make sure you secured minimum 65% marks or above than that in order to be eligible for appearing in SAIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment. Since you are a B.Tech Final semester pursuing candidate, you are certainly eligible to apply for SAIL Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
3rd January 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Trainee in SAIL for B.E. Mechanical student?

How can I apply for training in SAIL , I'm graduated from mechanical with 69.50 % , does GATE criteria is necessary .
7th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

SAIL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MT IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FOR GENERAL CATEGORY?
16th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir with 4 years regular Civil Engineering Degree do I am eligible for the post of Technician cum operator ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?