7th September 2014, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for written test of SAIL?

Guys please help me out. I'm a BE EEE graduate, 2011 passed out. I just applied for the management trainee(Technical) post at SAIL and i dont know how to prepare for the written test. If anyone has any experience with SAIL exams kindly share it with us, and if any of you guys are interested in this job, visit their website ,you will get the details.

12th October 2014, 09:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for written test of SAIL?

You are BE EEE graduate, which means you fall under the Electrical Engineering category. Hence you need to prepare well for Electrical domain as there will be a separate section for domain. You should join coaching institutes which give coaching not only for SAIL but also for other PSUs.If you want to do self study, you should be thorough with the concepts of your domain as well as general aptitude. You can refer to the below mentioned books for a good preparation.

- SAIL Management Trainee(Technical) Recruitment Examination Electrical Engineering. Click here to buy.
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations. Click here to buy
- A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning by Aggarwal R. S. Click here to buy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?