5th November 2015, 04:23 PM
rinklet

How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Computer Science in year 2007. Now i want to get into M.Sc Computer Science. How should i go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  3. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science -- [New]
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  10. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  11. How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science?
  15. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  16. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  17. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  18. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
5th November 2015, 07:07 PM
ant man

Default Re: How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science

Yes you can do M.Sc computer science after completing B.Sc. Even you can pursue M.Sc after having long gap after B.Sc.

You must write the entrance exam conducted by the university to get admission in M.Sc.

At central level IIT-JAM exam is the best entrance exam to get admission in the IIT's, nit's etc.

At the state level you can write the PGCET exam conducted by university to get admission in M.Sc

You can do M.Sc in regular or part time mode.

Eligibility for M.Sc :
1. All the candidates must have completed B.Sc or equivalent course from a recognised university.
2. There is no age limit for doing M.Sc
3. There is no marks percentage required for doing M.Sc but the top colleges prefer to give admission to candidates having above 60% marks.
5th November 2015, 10:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science

** M.Sc. Computer Science is a post graduation course.

** This is a two year program.

** You can take admission in MSC Computer science after completing your B.Sc. Computer science with minimum of 55% percent in your graduation from any of the recognized university.

** This course is focused on software development and applications and has good scope. Some institute offers direct admission in the M.Sc computer science while in some you may have to appear in the entrance exam for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?