5th May 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science?

I have done BSc(Computer Science) and I wanna do PG. Should I go for MCA (Management, Science or Engineering) or MSc (Computer Science) ???

6th May 2014, 03:26 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science?

After completing B.Sc course. MCA is the best option. M.C.A i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into Six Semesters. Doing the course environment varies from student interest. If you are interested in Engineering college than go for that. If you are interested in Arts & Science College than go for that. There is no big difference that course. But Institution place vital role for pursing course and campus interviews. If you are studied MCA course in reputed Institution than you have a more no.of campus opportunity in your bag. M.C.A course have a good scope in future and lots of opportunities in government sector and private sector. You have a opportunities in Google, Facebook, IBM, Oracle, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, SAP, Tally Solutions..etc.
6th May 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science?

If your interested in science u can msc in cs or if u want the subject easy u can choose bca as mca is easier than msc n thers lot of theory on msc than mca any and both are given equal value
6th May 2014, 04:13 PM
Marc9189

If u want the subject easy than go for mca or of u can study sciencs u can study msc, msc has got more theory than mca and both are equal when it comes to job
6th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Marc9189

An MSc IT course is of 2 year duration. Here, the emphasis of the curriculum is more on programming in different areas: database, systems programming, networking and other integral aspects, which an IT professional should be proficient in. Most of the universities also feature a subject on “Communication skills”, as a majority of the IT projects involve client interaction, team building etc. The course equips students with advanced programming skills, which will help them to adapt to the evolving trends in the IT sector.

The various job roles, which can be taken up after an MScIT degree are that of a: IT consultant, web developer, Systems Support Administrator, Interface engineer and sorts

MSc IT Vs MCA

While choosing between the two, it is important to know as to what skills will be acquired at the end of the program. An MscIT degree will help you deep-dive into hard-core IT with software-coding at various levels and layers, for a variety of systems. Whereas, an MCA degree gives the lead to both software and computer systems management as the expertise gained is a mix of the two (with equal emphasis on functional knowledge).

Some universities offer a later entry to MCA program for any candidate with an MSc IT background.

The job industry treats MCA as a professional qualification as compared to MScIT. In addition, MCA professionals are paid better than their Msc counterparts. But that doesn’t mean that MCA is the only choice for a bright career in IT. For those, who have just started their career, an MCA program would be more beneficial, whereas working professionals with sufficient experience can upgrade their skills through an MSc IT program.

The balance between the two courses tips in favour of either MScIT or MCA depending on the work-experience of the candidate, which in turn determines the value-addition through the degree.
6th May 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

what s the scope for mca after completng bsc maths...or any better option are there
17th May 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How much salary i can get after completing MCA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?