4th November 2015, 06:02 PM
karnati.parvathi

Am I eligible to apply for Charted Account course after completion of B.Com course?

I want to become chartered accountant sir.i am also pursureing ca{ipcc} any guidelines given to me for my studys this is my goal and wish please help me sir.i also want
study l.l.b please give me guidelines for my studys.i can do any harework for my career please give me sir guidelines

4th November 2015, 10:30 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Charted Account course after completion of B.Com course?

C.A. stands for charted accountant and its professionals are in high demand in the companies in India as well as in foreign also and the charted accountant professions are only that are in high demand in industry rather than any other fields professionals so you need to prefer charted accountant course than LLB.

>> After the Charted Accountant course you can join any company in its management department or as a Charted Accountant in the company because every company needs to so checked up its every financial and economical detail to a C.A.

>> If you don't want to join any company in that case you can start your own business and make your office in market and could have a tie up or contract with many companies to check their account work as you can hold.
5th November 2015, 12:52 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Charted Account course after completion of B.Com course?

Yes you can apply for CA that Chartered Accountancy Course after graduation also by qualifying the exam.

CPT is Common Proficiency Test that is given after 12th and after graduation if marks are less that 50% .
Graduated candidates can appear for IPCC that is 2nd stage of CA.

Eligibility to appear:

Graduate candidates in commerce stream with 50% marks and other stream 60% marks.

CPT has 4 sections:

Fundamentals of Accountancy
Economics
Percentile Law
Quantative Aptitude
5th November 2015, 10:28 PM
ant man

Yes you are eligible for doing Charted Account course after completing B.Com course.

You can directly join the intermediate course without writing any entrance exam.

Eligibility for CA after b.com :
1. You must complete b.com with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university.
2. There is no age limit applicable.

You can directly enrol for IPCC course.
5th November 2015, 11:43 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Here you are mentioned you are pursuing IPCC.It means you have been appeared CPT exam.

There are two groups in IPCC.
1.Group I
2.Group II

Group I Accounting
Business Law & Communications.
Taxation
Cost Accounting
Financial Accounting

Group II:-Auditing
Information Technology
Advanced Accounting

Final Examination:-If you have completed both groups of IPCC you can enter in final stage of CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?