8th November 2015, 02:56 PM
paarthgujral

List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?

List of career options in PCM stream after 12th CLASS?
List of career options in commerce after 12th CLASS?

WITH THE DETAILS OF MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS IN EACH OF THEM
REally confused............please answer

Related Questions:
  1. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  2. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  3. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  4. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  5. What are the career options for commerce students after 12th besides CA?
  6. What are the career options after 12th for PCM bifocal[electronics]
  7. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  8. Need information about career options in Journalism after 12th?
  9. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  10. What are the career options available for 12th PCM students?
  11. What are the career options available for me? I have 58% marks in 12th(54% in PCM)
  12. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  13. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
  15. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?
  17. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  18. What should i do after scoring 73% in 12th CBSE in PCM? What are the career options available for me?
8th November 2015, 08:04 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?

Career options after the 12th in PCM are very wide and bright as you can choose any field after the 12th arts, Commerce or Science in Graduation. In the Graduation you can apply for the courses after the 12th in science are-

>> Bachelor of Science in Chemistry

>> Bachelor of Science in Physics

>> Bachelor of Science in Mathematics

>> Bachelor of Science in Botony

>> Bachelor of Science in Geology

>> Bachelor of arts( If a candidate want to change the stream in Graduation he or she can also apply for the bachelor in arts here)

Courses after the 12th from the commerce stream are-

>> Bachelor of Commerce in Economics

>> Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy

>> Bachelor in Mathematics

>> C.A. (Charted Accountant)
9th November 2015, 12:22 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?

There are many options available after 10+2 with any of the streams. So you need to go with the stream of your job irrespective of the career options.

But some of the career options after the 10+2 with the PCM is :-
* B.Tech.
* B.Sc/B.A.
* Professional Courses.

Some of the options after the 10+2 with the Commerce is :-
* B.Com/B.A.
* CA.
* Professional courses.
15th February 2021, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Which engineeing is best and easy for girls and is remained in scope with high pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?