9th November 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?

Hi, I have completed b.e degree in electronics and communication engineering. Now i want to work as a lecturer in government diploma colleges. So tell me about the lecturer job options for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  2. What are the career options after LLB?
  3. What are the career options available for M.Ed degree holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  5. Age limit of Ph.D degree holders(Women) to become a lecturer in government college of Uttar Pradesh?
  6. What should I do further after completing Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  7. What are the job options in government sector?
  8. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  9. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  10. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  11. What is better between MSc computer science and MCA?
  12. How to settle in teaching field after completing MCA with aggregate of 85%
  13. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  14. Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job options other than Teaching for B.Sc. Medical Degree holders?
  16. Jobs for MBBS students in Government sector? List job options available in Delhi Government?
  17. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  18. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
10th November 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed b.e degree in electronics and communication engineering. Now i want to work as a lecturer in government diploma colleges. So tell me about the lecturer job options for me?
You have completed B.E degree in ECE so you are eligible for government sector jobs as lecturer in diploma college through PSC exam.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
10th November 2015, 06:10 PM
pjgp

Default Re: List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?

BE graduation degree alone is sufficient to get job as a lecturer in the diploma college.
Government of India will keep examination for selecting lecturer to the diploma colleges.
Based on the stream of graduation candidates are allotted to the branch in diploma.
The examination will be very tough lot of graduate students all over India wait for this opportunity. so, aspirant of lecturer for diploma college should work had to get government lecturer jobs.
2nd February 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my b. Text and now Ian doing BED. Am I eligible for junior lecturer at inter colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?