11th November 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician?

I have completed my B.Sc. and also diploma course in medical laboratory technician. Now i want to do M.D.Pathology. So what is the procedure for doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician? -- [New]
  2. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  3. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  4. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology
  5. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  6. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  7. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  8. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  9. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  10. Which courses are available in BPMT?
  11. MCQ questions regarding medical laboratory technician?
  12. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  13. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  15. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  16. MCQ medical laboratory lab technician questions for PGI entrance test?
  17. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  18. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
12th November 2015, 09:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician?

To pursue doctor of medicine in pathology the candidate must have passed MBBS degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

It is a post graduate course and the duration of the course is 2 years.

As you have done your B.Sc and diploma course you are not eligible to apply for MD course in pathology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?