8th November 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Need details of colleges offering Post Graduation in Pharmacy in India?

I am a final year b.pharmacy student. I would like to do m.pharma. Need details of colleges offering post graduation in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Need details about the post graduation level pharmacy colleges in India? -- [New]
  2. India's best universities offering PG programme in Pharmacy? What is the scope of different branches in PG?
  3. Colleges offering aeronautical post graduation in India?
  4. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  5. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  6. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  7. How many specializations does M.Pharm course has and which one is the best?
  8. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  9. Where can I do post graduation in International Marketing?
  10. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  11. Colleges offering quality assurances in India? Fee structure about the course?
  12. Colleges offering Counselling Psychology in graduation?
  13. How can I join in Space Science Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  16. Best colleges for Post Graduation in India? are IITs best for post graduation too? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  18. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
13th November 2015, 12:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need details of colleges offering Post Graduation in Pharmacy in India?

List of best M.Pharma colleges in India............

NIPER HYDERABAD

University College of Pharm. Sciences, Kakatiya University

NIPER Hajipur

DIPSAR, New Delhi

M. S. Baroda University

L. M. College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad

BITS Mesra

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Bombay College of Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?