20th November 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Which companies offers 6 months internship with stipend to ME students?

I am studying 3rd year B.Tech(ME) degree course from a recognized university. So i want to know about the companies which offers 6 months internship with stipend facility?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  2. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  3. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  5. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  7. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  8. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  9. Internship in Bangalore for MCA students with stipend facilities?
  10. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  12. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  14. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  15. How much stipend is paid during CS internship?
  16. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
  17. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
20th November 2015, 09:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies offers 6 months internship with stipend to ME students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 3rd year B.Tech(ME) degree course from a recognized university. So i want to know about the companies which offers 6 months internship with stipend facility?
List of the companies for internship for B.tech in M.E student:-

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?