15th March 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?

Plz tell me list of multinational companies that's offers internship for btech cse students in gurgaon? I am just looking for doing internship for 6 months and it would be really helpful if you can guide me in this to get the internship soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  2. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  3. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  5. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  6. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students?
  7. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  9. Companies which offering internships to students of B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Companies that are offering internships for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  12. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  13. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  14. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  15. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  16. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  17. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  18. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
15th March 2015, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz tell me list of multinational companies that's offers internship for btech cse students in gurgaon? I am just looking for doing internship for 6 months and it would be really helpful if you can guide me in this to get the internship soon as possible. Thank you.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE student in Gurgaon:-

1. Samsung India Electronics Limited, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana

2. Ohm Corporation, SCO-15, Laxmi Bazaar, Main Madanpuri Road Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India, Pratap Nagar, Sector 8, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 097172 88424

3. Dhanuka Electrotech Private Limited, Shop No. D -138, Sushant Shopping Arcade
Shushant Marg, Block B, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 081308 83338

4. Fans Cooling Technologies, Shop No. 9 First Floor, Inside Grand Mall, MGF Mega City Mall, MGF Megacity Mall, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Saraswati Vihar, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 424 1913

5. Expovac Electronics and Engineering, Plot No. 382, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Udyog Vihar V, Sector 19, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098100 85710
24th March 2020, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?

what skills required to be selected for an internship in yr company!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?