22nd March 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?

Hw to apply for the internship n companies..?
Along wit stipends do reply for my query.
I m dng my b.tech IT.
Pls list out some companies in Coimbatore offering internship along wit stipend? Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?

20th May 2017, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hw to apply for the internship n companies..?
Along wit stipends do reply for my query.
I m dng my b.tech IT.
Pls list out some companies in Coimbatore offering internship along wit stipend? Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?

Yes, it is possible to get an internship with stipend while studying B.Tech IT. There are various organizations providing internships with stipend in India. Candidates can apply for an internship through their college Training and Placement Cell or internship portals or employee referrals. List of companies providing internship with stipend is given below;

Delhivery - Official Website

McDonald’s India - Official Website

Hindustan Times - Official Website

General Motors Technical Centre - Official Website

QuinStreet Software - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?