23rd November 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

From when new batches of IFBI will start?

Well tell me that when new batch will start from for the various courses offered by ifbi dates to take admission in diploma courses and what is the admission process to take admission?

23rd November 2015, 03:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From when new batches of IFBI will start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well tell me that when new batch will start from for the various courses offered by ifbi dates to take admission in diploma courses and what is the admission process to take admission?
Enrollment for new session (2016) is going on. If you are interested in doing course from this institute all you need to do is apply online with the help of this link : http://www.ifbi.com/admission_apply.aspx

Admission Process : Candidate will be selected on the basis of entrance test and interview

Eligibility criteria : Candidate should have completed bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% minimum from recognized institute.

For more information lg on to : http://www.ifbi.com/
4th May 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing BBA(H) and I will be completing my Graduation in next month so can I now apply online for IFBI ?
6th May 2016, 06:45 PM
sarika1993

IFBI stands for Institute of Finance , Banking and Insurance. It offers courses such as Diploma In Banking Sales , Post Graduate Diploma In Banking , Post Graduate Diploma In Banking Operation , Post Graduate Diploma In Retail Banking etc. IFBI batches start from the month April.

IFBI Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50 %.
- Your age should be less than 25 years.

Selection
- IFBI Entrance Exam
- Interview

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Logical and Basic Checking

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.ifbi.com
- Go to " Admission " link.
- Press tab "Apply Now".
- Fill the application form online.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee through DD , Credit Card , Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Submit your application.
- Keep print of application for your future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?