29th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

When shall I start the coaching for CAT exam?

hi i am alisha..i jst give my exams of b.com 2nd year now i want to get coaching of c.a.t so when can i start coaching in your institute.i mean when your batches are starting

Related Questions:
30th July 2011, 09:14 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When shall I start the coaching for CAT exam?

"Coaching in our Institute.i mean when your batches are starting"

I hope you do not have proper information regarding this forum.This is not a forum which provides online training but it's a forum which generally comprises of members who advise other members regarding career and opportunities.

Coming to your question i hope this is the best time that you can go through coaching from Institutes like TIME and Career launcher.these two Institutes provide the same type of coaching regarding Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Analysis and Data Interpretation.Since your a B.Com second year student hence i feel going through the 1 and half year coaching course of either TIME or Career Launcher will be a better idea.The fee's of both these Institutes varies from 20,000 to 23,000.

You need to have proper planning so that you get selected in any good Institute through CAT/MAT/XAT or any other such exam.Usually both these Institutes have various packages like 1 and half year package,1 year package,six months package and 1 month crash course.It's up to you to join either of the coaching Institute.It will be better if you go through the demo classes and later decide which Institute to join in.
30th July 2011, 10:15 PM
rtkunwar

hello dear
as u told you are pursuing your graduation(b.com ii year) and you want to go for MBA
and you want to know the right time for your MBA coaching
according to me this is very right time to have coaching because you will take one more year to complete your graduation n during this time period you can prepare yourself for the exams related to MBA

along with coaching you should need self study

prepare your own notes as well and there are many institutes which provide such coaching i think you should consult them

good luck work hard u will sure get success
30th July 2011, 10:56 PM
brijeshgzp123

dear friends,

It is too tough for saying that when should start CAT coaching but you should start one year before. Or from b.tech 3rd year.

You need to have proper planning so that you get selected in any good Institute through CAT/MAT/XAT or any other such exam.Usually both these Institutes have various packages like 1 and half year package,1 year package,six months package and 1 month crash course.It's up to you to join either of the coaching Institute.It will be better if you go through the demo classes and later decide which Institute to join in.
30th July 2011, 11:20 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete your graduation you eligible for
MBA.
you want to go for CAT exam
some institutes for coaching like :-

IMS learning sourses for institution
Career forum
Career guide
30th July 2011, 11:26 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

I am very happy that you are thinking very well about to join coaching center for CAT exam.you have to start preparation for CAT exam till now.

CAT is very good exam for those student who wants admission in MBA degree.To apply for CAT exam you have to pass graduation.Graduation is must to apply for CAT exam.you can also apply for CAT exam in last year of your graduation.

By scoring good marks in CAT entrance exam you can get chance of admission in IIM college for MBA.IIM college best college for MBA.IIM college are known for best management colleges.

CAT is not a simple exam.This is very hard exam you have to do preparation very well.Your thinking of joining coaching center is very good.You should join coaching center for preparation.

You should choose best coaching center for preparation.At this time can study for CAT exam as part time exam.you have to concentration on your B.Com degree.
30th July 2011, 11:27 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete your graduation you eligible for
MBA.
you want to go for CAT exam
some institutes for coaching like :-

IMS learning sourses for institution
Career forum
Career guide
30th July 2011, 11:57 PM
vivekdas.raja

you cam john rice or any other institute for cat entrance exam. better you john rice because rice is better one.
31st July 2011, 01:07 AM
rana2011
Banned

To apper at CAT exam you have to compleate graduation so, after compleate your graduation you can take coaching for exam.

In my opinion this is the best time that you can go through coaching from Institutes like 'TIME' and 'Career Launcher'.

These two Institutes provide the same type of coaching regarding Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Analysis and Data Interpretation.

It will be better that if you are a B.Com second year student you may going through the 1 and half year coaching course of either 'TIME' or 'Career Launcher'.

Both Institutes have various packages like 1 and half year package,1 year package,six months package and 1 month crash course.

It will better if you go through the demo classes and later decide which Institute to join in.

Best of luck!
23rd August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing 5years integrated M.Sc. And i am now 3rd yr student. Then when shall i start the coaching for CAT exam?
24th August 2011, 01:02 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When shall I start the coaching for CAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am alisha..i jst give my exams of b.com 2nd year now i want to get coaching of c.a.t so when can i start coaching in your institute.i mean when your batches are starting

this is not a coaching institute or something..this is a forum where u post in ur queries and people answer back to ur queries..
u can take admission in TIME,CAREER LAUNCHER or IMS..these are the leading coaching institutes for MBA coaching..and u should start ur preparations right now..its the correct time to start..

hope this helps..
26th August 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to start coaching for professional exams like ca-cpt,cs,mba etc. whether registration is needed from govt. for that and what are legal formalities for starting coaching centre?
16th December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hiee..
i am doing BBA-1 from nagpur,so i just want to know from when do i start my coaching's for CAT,SNAP any of the entrance exams.
and do i need to go out of nagpur for my coaching's?
19th January 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hii...i am a second year b.com student and i want to give cat exam do i eligble to give exam in third year ???
23rd January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sowmya ,what are the differences between CAT and GATE. which is the better one to opt for
31st January 2012, 03:57 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
Candidates are eligible for MBA after B.A.but depends on the other factors like percentage etc.

If you want to do MBA for that you have to apply for CAT/MAT exams ,if you want to take admission in good MBA college.
For taking admission in IIMs and other good college you have to give CAT exam.

Eligibility for CAT is follows:

1. Candidate should be a Indian

2.The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)

3. Cadidates who are apperaing for final years exam of degree can also apply for CAT.

Pattern for CAT:

1.CAT exam is held online.

2. It contains general ability,aptitude,english,verbal,non-verbal questions.You have to do a lot of practice for that

List of good MBA colleges in India is follows:

1. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

2.Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

3.Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode

4.XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur

5.FMS – Faculty of Management Studies

6.IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad

You can give exams for other universities like Symbiosis college,Pune,or you can apply for other state exams for MBA.

best of lk..
18th February 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

hello.,m doing my btech 3 year(ece).when it will be better to join cat coaching??
28th May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hiiii....
i jz gave my 1st yr xams of b.com hns...
when should i strt coaching???
i wantd 2 join coaching 4m 3rd yr...
plz help.. what should i do???
30th May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

if i got good marks in all exams then the fees is cumpolsary?
29th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

on which month cat coaching is start on times???
5th July 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my btech in2012 .is der sufficient time for me to prepare for c.a.t exams 2013
25th July 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i am kush, i want to join cat coaching for 3 months in delhi. which institute would be best suited for me time or career launcher do post your suggessions.
16th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

HI i am doing my S.Y Bcom when i shall start the coaching for CAT
26th December 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

will 9 months of coaching be sufficient to crack cat? i am an above average student..i am doing my be right now
2nd February 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I m dentist by profession,want to prepare for mba,kindly suggest me gud coaching class,should i go for crash course or regular course?
10th May 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have economics in XII for arts students???
24th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i hav given my b.com 2nd year xams is i can give cat 2013
29th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

m in 12th ... i want to know should i start coaching classes for ca entrance or not ?
20th June 2013, 08:45 PM
rashithakur

Smile Re: When shall I start the coaching for CAT exam?

Heyy Alisha,u can join any coaching institue which has good faculty and provides useful study material coz each institute have different faculty in different cities. u should select the institute based on the experience of previous students.while u also have option to join online classes for coaching for CAT.practicing with test's regularly could easily double your efficiency.but i do believe that in today's scenario for Proper preparation and development of concepts one must join some CAT test series or any coaching institute.i have also joined @http://www.wiziq.com/course/9277-lr-vr-di-ds-speed-calculations-quant-general-awareness for online coaching for CAT and i have to admit it is really helpful.A must for every CAT aspirant.u should try it if u have'nt enrolled in any other course
4th July 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Manika Bhatnagar,i have completed my graduation this year i.e 2013 and i want to crack CAT but i am confused regarding how much time coaching is required to crack CAT,and this 3 months crash course is beneficial or not for cracking CAT 2013.
7th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am Aparna .G. Hegde, i have completed my 1st year b.com. I want to know what is the right time for me to join for CAT coaching?..
3rd January 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech and i am in my second year when should i be joining coaching for preperation for cat ?
8th February 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com right now and its my second year.Going to be free in march after exams so when should i join coaching for CAT ? Should i start it from april or not ??
9th February 2014, 12:09 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As you are about to make entry into 3rd year of B.Com course, it is the right time for you to start preparation towards CAT Exam.

CAT stands for Common Aptitude Test. This is one of the popular national wide Entrance Exam in India which will give admission for the candidates to various Management related courses at Post Graduation level like MBA and PGDBM.

B-Schools and IIMs are the top institutions to join MBA course.

Many of the B-Schools are accepting CAT score.

Here is the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

So, you are eligible to apply for CAT Exam in the next academic year.

Have good preparation for it and crack it.

Make sure that you are going to get admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that you will be having the benefit in terms of campus placements.

The following specializations will be good choice for you in MBA course.

MBA in Finance
MBA in International Business
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Accounting
MBA in Entrepreneurship Management

Wish you all the best.
13th February 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi am bba 2 bd yr studnt i wanna do cat coach whn shuld i start n from where
18th May 2014, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

hi I hv cmpltd my graduation dis yr...I wanna join cat class wen shud I start ....nd can I start coachings for dis nov exam nw...
24th May 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
I am studying in lucknow college and doing b.com in the hostel .so how can I take coaching fromTIME?? This is my sec.year
30th May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam ,I'am a btech cse first year student.I want to pursue for mba but not quite sure in which sector? And i would like to know the right time for mba coaching?
23rd June 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineering student, doing electronics and communication engineering. I m going to start my second year in engineering. please suggest me the right time to start CAT preparations. I just want to start earlier, as I want sufficient time for preparation.
21st February 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello...I am nisha...ri8 now I am in bcom 2 and yr .is it better for me to join d coaching now itself??? When will b d exam????? I
n November??????
14th May 2015, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

hello i m yash.currently i have given my fy bca xam and i want to know the right time for joining mba coaching.i mean from which month of my second year should i join coaching for cat
14th May 2015, 03:09 AM
yash popat 22

hii I am yash . I have just finished my fy bca xam and I want to know the right time to join mba coaching. I mean from which month of my second year should I join coaching for mba exams
1st June 2017, 04:47 AM
Mehak lawyee

I am pursuing degree btech in cse...i am in final year of my degree...from july i"ll be in 7 semester....i am thinking for doing mba in IT sector for it i should have to prepare for CAT exam....but i am little bit confuse...that i should start my preparation from june to appear in CAT 2017 along with my 7th semester of degree or i should start prepare from January during my training sessions and prepare for CAT 2018????? Please guide me.
9th March 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 12. But i want to start cat preparation from now, because i want to give ipmat in 2021. Is this possible to get admission in edurate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?