1st December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion through additional course if working since 3 years in a Private bank? What kind of additional courses should I do?

Hello,
I working in a private bank but my earning is very less. I have an experience of 3 years. I am a B.Com graduate. So, I am thinking that I should do any additional course so that I can get promotion. Is it really work? If yes, then what additional course I should do?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary is given to a B.Com Holder who scores less than 75%?
  2. How can I get a promotion if working as a PO in Bank of Baroda for last 6 years?
  3. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  4. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  5. Which are the additional courses for Information Science Engineer
  6. How many years does it take to get a promotion while working as an Attender in Union Bank?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  8. Eligibility criteria and future prospects of Bank PO in Canara Bank -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government jobs available for M.Com (LB) graduate? Are there any other additional courses that can be done for better opportunities?
  10. Can I get placed in government or private sector after 1 year Diploma in Supply Chain Management or should I do additional courses?
  11. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  12. Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?
  13. Do I need to do any additional courses to be eligible for companies asking for 60+ percentage?
  14. Do I need to take up any additional courses so as to get a job in companies asking for 60%+?
  15. What are the additional courses to be learnt during B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  16. What is the work of additional private secretary in UP secretariat?
  17. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  18. Which are the additional courses related to electrical engineering?
1st January 2016, 01:00 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Can I get promotion through additional course if working since 3 years in a Private bank? What kind of additional courses should I do?

I will suggest you to prepare for the bank job rather than running here and there for the part time job. this will leads to the wastage of time as well as money and your income will also be not good as your outcome.

So, it will be better for you to keep your mind cool and prepare for the bank PO as well as clerk.
If once you get selected for the bank job then you need nothing to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?