17th December 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities students?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying 12th from Humanities. I would like to know that I am eligible to do BBA course? I want to do BBA but I am from Humanities department. Can you tell me I am eligible or not?

25th December 2015, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am studying 12th from Humanities. I would like to know that I am eligible to do BBA course? I want to do BBA but I am from Humanities department. Can you tell me I am eligible or not?
Eligibility Criteria required for BCA Course:

For admission to BCA course, the aspirant need to pass plus two board examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject from a recognized board. The minimum aggregate mark required in the XIIth board examination is 50%. For physically challenged aspirant, the minimum aggregate requirement is 45%. For aspirants belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories, the minimum required mark is 40%. The aspirant should be of minimum 17 years of age.
26th December 2015, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA for Humanities students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12 th standard with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board are eligible for BBA exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?