27th December 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?

Hello! I'm Mariam.
Want to know that I am a student of 12th arts ,
so can I do BBA in my future studies,
with having an arts.Except mathematics.. ???
waiting for your response

28th December 2014, 04:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?

Yes, you can pursue BBA course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 40% marks from a recognised board. The duration of BBA course is 3 years. To get admission in BBA course, you need to appear to appear for BBA entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in BBA course. Since, you have completed 12th standard with Arts stream, you can pursue BBA course after completion of your 12th standard.
28th December 2014, 05:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

BBA - Bachelor In Business Administration course which is of three years course can be done by the students who completed their 12th equivalent course in recognized institution.

Yes, you can do Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) after completing 12th Arts

ELIGIBILITY :

* However, Candidate must pass 12th Examination with minimum 50% Marks.

* To get admission in top Colleges,one have to get 60% Marks and should appear for the entrance Test in Group Discussion(GD).

* After clearing the Entrance Test and GD, one can get the Admission in BBA course.

So,you can do BBA after completing 12th Arts in your future studies, with having Arts stream.
28th December 2014, 07:18 PM
coolshaaz

Yes, after completing your 12th standard with Arts you can study BBA Course as its eligibility states that you have to be passed in 12th Examination in any Stream with minimum 40% marks. Many colleges offers direct Admission in BBA course, but to get admission in top colleges, you have to score minimum 60% marks in your 12th standard from a recognized board.
Though maths is a very important subject these days but still you can do BBA without maths.

B.B.A stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and is an bachelor degree course which is of three years.
28th December 2014, 08:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join in BBA course after the completion of your 12th standard from Arts stream. That's because any candidate, who has completed his/her 12th standard from any stream are eligible to join in BBA course. Most of the colleges offers direct Admission in BBA course, but some top colleges conducts admission test to offer admission. So, there is no need to worry, you can get admission in BBA course even you are from Arts stream.
29th December 2014, 12:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can study BBA with Arts background, but your educational qualification should fulfil the following criteria:

1. You should have scored a minimum of 40% in your +2 exams.

2. English should be one of the subjects included in your syllabus.

3. You should be of minimum 17 years of age.

If you fulfil these criteria, then youo can surely proceed with BBA.
22nd March 2015, 07:55 PM
baggu helper
Member+

Yes, you can surely study BBA after completion of 12th. In my suggestion you shall tried to get admission in Manipal University and complete your graduation with BBA stream

For more information about Manipal University please visit the link given below:

[email protected]
24th March 2015, 10:36 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration which is a management course. Yes of cause you are eligible for doing this course. They only require 12th standard with recognize Board either it is a Central Board or it is a State Board.

If your Score equal or more than 40% then you can easily get admission on this course. Some Universities conduct entrance exam for such course's. I suggest you to get list of such universities and apply for entrance exam. Level of studies in such universities is quite good and you will definitely get benefit's in your future.
8th July 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Does being an arts student BBA will be complicating one without maths in compair to other stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?