17th December 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer Master of Library and Information Science course?

Hello,
I just want to confirm that Master of Library and Information Science is providing by IGNOU? I want to do this course from IGNOU. Please tell me is it offering?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Question pattern of Master of Library & Information Science entrance exam conducted by IGNOU?
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Library Science through distance mode?
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  15. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  16. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  17. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  18. Which are the best books for NET preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2015, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Master of Library and Information Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I just want to confirm that Master of Library and Information Science is providing by IGNOU? I want to do this course from IGNOU. Please tell me is it offering?
Yes, IGNOU provides the course of Master of Library and Information Science.

For details of Master of Library and Information Science in IGNOU click me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?