26th December 2015, 12:32 AM
Banton619

B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?

Can I do Bsc biotechnology after doing diploma in biotechnology?
Please give me the list the colleges where I can do that! !!!
I have finished my 12th commerce and I'm interested in doing diploma for biotechnology and then bsc if possible!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  2. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  3. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  4. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  5. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  6. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  9. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  10. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  11. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  12. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  13. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Which government colleges provide BSc Biotechnology courses?
  16. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  17. How to do BSc in biotechnology? Which delhi university colleges have BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
26th December 2015, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banton619 View Post
Can I do Bsc biotechnology after doing diploma in biotechnology?
Please give me the list the colleges where I can do that! !!!
I have finished my 12th commerce and I'm interested in doing diploma for biotechnology and then bsc if possible!
You are doing diploma in biotechnology so you are eligible for B.Sc in Biotechnology.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB or diploma course in Biotechnology from a recognized board or university are eligible for B.Sc in Biotechnology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?