29th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying m.com 1st year.i want institutional training for 3 weeks. plz send me what
are the companies offering internship training in chennai.& which company is suitable for my studies? from june i will go to m.com 2nd year.plz reply me quickly

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  2. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  3. List of companies which provides internship training for 3 weeks in Chennai?
  4. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  5. List of companies offering internship training at Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  7. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  9. Which companies in Chennai offer Internship to M.Tech students?
  10. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  12. List of companies providing final year project and training in Chennai and Madurai for B.Tech IT students?
  13. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  14. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  15. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  16. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  17. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  18. List of companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
29th December 2015, 03:53 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?

So, what kind of institutional training you want to do, you have not made it clear with us. 2-3 weeks training is OK, you can have it. But, in which domain or field you want to have it? In Chennai there are few training center you can contact with for the training related purpose.

1. Sathybhama Institute.
2. Ventakshwaraya Institute.
3. Siranjeevi mutthupaani Institute.
4. Apex institute.

** You can try with these institute, as they are in Chennai only and they are not
globally, but are good for Training.
29th December 2015, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am studying m.com 1st year.i want institutional training for 3 weeks. plz send me what
are the companies offering internship training in chennai.& which company is suitable for my studies? from june i will go to m.com 2nd year.plz reply me quickly
List of the companies for internship for M.Com student in Chennai:-

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
16th January 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying m.com first year. I want to do internship for one month. Plz suggest me few companies which provide a good work environment and good stipend
31st March 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Com 2nd semester.In summer vacations I have to join a training program for 6 weeks.Please list me the names oh organisations who provides such type of training in Mohali or Chandigarh?
3rd December 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am m.com final year student I want to do internship for 19 days any manufacturing companies for do my survey on production or marketing . Can you please suggest me any company to do my project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?