13th February 2012, 05:33 AM
ifjas rahman

Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?

hello sir/Madam

I'm Ifjas Rahman,pursuing MBA in Fatima College,Madurai.I would be pleased if i get to know about the companies providing summer internship at chennai,as soon as possible.
Thank You!

1. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  2. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  4. Which are the companies providing summer internship program to MBA students?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  6. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  9. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  10. Which companies in Chennai offer Internship to M.Tech students?
  11. Which are the companies offering summer Internship programme in Finance for MBA students at Chennai?
  12. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  13. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Disaster Management) candidate in Chennai?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which companies provide internship program for MBA students in Chennai?
  17. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies providing winter internship for MBA HR students?
29th March 2012, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?

%u2022 Respected sir/madam,
I am Mohd Zeeshan, Pursuing my PGDM from Apeejay institute of Technology, Greater Noida,. Right now I am in searching for summer Internship from 1st may to 30th June. I have 2.7 yrs of experience as a sale executive in PepsiCo under Zakaria Cold Drinks(Distributor of PepsiCo).I choosed my specialization in Marketing stream. Please guide me I want my SI in ITC or any other FMCG company in Delhi Ncr. Please help me regarding this.
Please reply as soon as possible.
thanks,
Mohd Zeeshan,([email protected])
mob no. 09911355242, 09675030000
7th May 2012, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?

hi sir dis is hanif i am doing my MBA .can any say a company which provides internship in finance for summer project and my no is 8939323394
15th May 2012, 02:26 PM

list of companies provided summer internship to finance for a 45 days
17th May 2012, 01:32 PM

please give me opportunity to a internship am pursuing the mba am searching for hr or marketing internships please lets know if you know internship details. my mail id is [email protected]
21st May 2012, 08:27 PM

Respected Sir/Mam am Sharmila doing 1st yr mba,please suggest me some top companies to do my internship. Waiting For your reply.
22nd May 2012, 09:13 PM

Hello sir this is niveditha here. I am a student who is pursuing MBA at IIPM BANGALORE and i want to do internship for about 45 days to 60 days and i am searching in the finance field. So if u can suggest me that where can i search for the internship please let me know and in which company or banks can i try.
29th May 2012, 02:14 PM

hi im doing MBA and i want to do summer internship in pune pls assist
my cell no is 9021604414 if u dont mind pls kindly do this for me.
9th September 2012, 11:08 PM

Hello sir/madam this is Amit kumar Singh here. I am a student who is pursuing MBA from SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY,CHENNAI and i want to do final sem mba project for about 90-120 days and i am searching in the finance field. So if u can suggest me that company,banks(in chennai) which provide project in finance.
pls cntct me 0n -mb 7845720490
EMAIL [email protected]

thank you.
6th October 2012, 12:57 PM

my number is 9479444139. i am doing mba 3rd sem.plz tell me about topics n company that offer internship in banglore
26th January 2013, 09:46 PM
TARA001

HELLO,

Companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai are :

Cognizant Technology Solutions (India) Ltd., Chennai.

Soffia Software Ltd. , Chennai.

Accel INDIA , Chennai.

SRA Systems Ltd, Chennai.

Pentafour Communication Ltd.Chennai.

GOOD LUCK .
30th March 2013, 12:14 AM

Smile Re: Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?

Iam Thongam Santosh,And Iam doing MBA in SRM university.I will be thankfull if i get a chance to do my internship in a reputed organization.
Iam from Manipur,I did engineering with COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING as my major.

my phone no is 8098928959
1st May 2013, 09:39 AM

m doing mba marketing suggest the company offering mba intership
23rd May 2013, 04:52 PM

hi.. I am doing MBA in SRM.. Now i am looking for Internship in finance side..which are the banking sectors providing internship in chennai.. can you please send the details... [email protected]
27th March 2014, 04:50 PM

hi this s swathi im doing MBA in gurunanak college im looking for summer project in finance or organization strategies i want some organizations name were doing this kind of projects, please can you send me the details. [email protected]
9th May 2014, 07:57 AM

IT companies offering Summer Internship for M.sc computer science students in chennai
5th February 2015, 08:16 PM

I am sakshi saxena doing MBA from banasthali university JAIPUR and I want to do summer internship of 6 months in Finance please suggest me companies those provide internship in finance.
Kindly contact me 8824190203 or [email protected]
21st May 2015, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by ifjas rahman View Post
hello sir/Madam

I'm Ifjas Rahman,pursuing MBA in Fatima College,Madurai.I would be pleased if i get to know about the companies providing summer internship at chennai,as soon as possible.
Thank You!
List of companies in Chennai for summer internship for MBA candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
12th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Burri ashok

Default commodity currency trade in India, investment banking in chennai

Hi, I am Ashok I'm pursuing MBA ,im looking for 45 days project on investment banking in commodity and currency ,my number 9790028464 ,