14th January 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Download study materials to prepare for TNPSC Assistant Foreman(Automobile) exam

Dear Sir,
Can you please give me information for study materials for Assistant Foreman(Automobile) of TNPSC. Please provide me the study materials. Waiting for your reply.

17th May 2017, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download study materials to prepare for TNPSC Assistant Foreman(Automobile) exam

There are many best books available in market. So I suggest you to choose the best book in order to prepare for TNPSC Assistant Foreman (Automobile) Examination.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best book for TNPSC Assistant Foreman (Automobile) Examination is as follows.

>> TNPSC Assistant Foreman (Automobile) Examination book by V V K Subburaj by Sura College of Competition

>> You may find all the required study materials and concepts required for the examination in the book that is mentioned above.

>> You may solve as many model papers as you can in order to prepare for the examination.

>> For General Awareness section, Lucent's General Awareness book is recommended

>> I suggest you to go through New Papers for getting grip over Current Affairs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?