21st March 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become a NCC officer?

I have worked as a Director of Physical Education in polytechnic college. I would like to become an NCC officer. I have B Certificate in NCC. Am i eligible to do that?
How can I apply for ANO?
Regards
P. Maruthachalam
Mudukulathur, Tamilnadu
[email protected]

4th May 2017, 02:57 AM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: How to become a NCC officer?

Qualifications for ANO :
1. The person appying for this post must be of good character.
2. He should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal.
3. To get appointed to the Senior division or junior division of the corps , the his must be in between 21 - 32 years.
4. He must have good physical fitness in height, chest measurement and other aspects as specified by the ministry of defence
5. You must be a permanent member of teaching staff of a college with 3 years service as a regular lecturer.\
6. If you have a 'B'or 'C' certificates of NCC then the conditions of 3 years may be relaxed and appointment may be given earlier
7. You must not have any cases of conviction etc.

You should check the official website of NCC cadets to know more and even to apply for the post.
16th May 2017, 10:59 PM
yerukala sudheer

Default Re: How to become a NCC officer?

hello friend

1. If you want to become an NCC officer you need to complete degree in any discipline and you have C certificate in NCC

2. Qualification for NCC officer is you will be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal and you will be a good character

3. The age limit is 21 years to 31 years the exam is conducted by Ministry of Defence every year the selection process is based on written examination and physical examination test those who are qualified will go for appointment
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?