5th October 2011, 01:00 AM
Bhavanjot

Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?

hello,This is Amrita Singh...situated in punjab.......i did mastery in english literature....i want to appear in UGC/NET.....but i am facing the problem that which books i should study for paper-1,paper-2, and paper-3....?and please tell me any particular website to download study material for NET exam..?and I am bit confused in choosing the option in paper-3......please answer these questions as soon as possible........thanks......

8th October 2011, 06:59 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavanjot View Post
hello,This is Amrita Singh...situated in punjab.......i did mastery in english literature....i want to appear in UGC/NET.....but i am facing the problem that which books i should study for paper-1,paper-2, and paper-3....?and please tell me any particular website to download study material for NET exam..?and I am bit confused in choosing the option in paper-3......please answer these questions as soon as possible........thanks......

RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR UGC - NET - ENGLISH

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for UGC - NET English Literature...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature Paper II
Author: B. B. Jain
ISBN: 8174828753

UGC NET/SET Lectureship Examination : Compulsory Paper-1
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183553788

UGC NET/JRF/SLET English : Paper II And III
Author: Dr. B. B. Jain
ISBN: 8174826807

UGC NET / JRF/ SLET English (Paper -III)
Author: B. B Jain
ISBN: 8174824197

UGC NET/SET For Lectureship Exam: Compulsory (Paper – 1)
Author: Sajit Kumar, M. Gagan
ISBN: 8189301225

Ugc Net /Slet English Litarature
Author: B. P. Panigrahi
ISBN: 8189301144

UGC NET/SET English Literature Guide (Paper II & III)
Author: H S Bhatia
ISBN: 8178121131

-> The best way to prepare for the exam is to know the pattern of the exam and prepare for the papers accordingly...

-> You can find the pattern by referring the previous year papers...

-> To get the previous year model papers of UGC - NET online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam....

Quote:
"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else."
8th October 2011, 08:20 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavanjot View Post

Good books for Preparation of UGC-NET English

You can buy any of the following books in order to prepare for the UGC-NET English Exams..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
3rd December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?

i need complete syllabus covered book for net exam (english subject)
13th January 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for English? Where can I download study materials for NET Exam?

pl help in selecting the elective paper i.e paper 3rd
21st January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How shall I prepare for Ph.D English. How to select a good topic for research. Pl. suggest.
11th February 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

ugc has made 3rd paper objective type. i have to go through net exam in english. Which books i can get especially for 3rd paper pls
13th February 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz help me, which topics are given to M.A.ENGLISH FOR NET
13th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz help me, which topics are given to M.A.ENGLISH FOR NET
26th April 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

can I get study material from internet?
27th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

NET UGC test pattern has been changed from June 2012 exam. Now All questions are objective with multiple choice answer. Please advice which is the best guide for new pattern also advice me the best coaching institute for this course?
Is there any institute at Bareilly UP WEST for this course.
29th June 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to be prepared for net exam in english. But i dont know which books are best for it.Please suggest me those books.
14th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

order study materials from Gyan Net coaching centre. visit their website www.gyan4net.com
I found the materials very useful.Try it
21st July 2012, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Which Books to prepare for NET Exam for Economics? From where can I download or buy books for NET Exam?
Pankaj
8th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m Nisha from chandigarh. I hv done my ma from punjab uni chd. I hv problem regarding the ugc net for english.Actually i hv given the june 2012 paper of net in eng.and i did my prepration from upkar's book for papr 1 nd 2.but the question that has cum in the exam were very less in number from this book. I want to ask about the relevent books from a student who has cleared jrf in english in june 2012. Plz help me ....thanku....
8th August 2012, 07:14 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
NET EXAM FOR ENGLISH TO PREPARE

The name of the books which will help you to crack NET EXAM in ENGLISH are ...

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature Publisher: Upkar Prakashan Price: Rs. 175

Books to study English for UGC NET exam preparation? 2012

books.google.comhttp://books.google.com/books/about/

THANK YOU
6th September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

tell me, which book is most important for paper 2 &paper 3
11th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

how i can download the book for ugc net management and the writer is truemens
6th March 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

this year i must complete net exam in english. plz tell me what i want to do and how to plan for exam. which are the best books to study. plz help me
14th April 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am hard working for net exam in english..Can u tell me about appropriate material for beat the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?