2nd February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc in Nursing after 12th with Arts stream?

Sir I have been interested in doing bsc nursing but I have taken arts in twelfth standard so after that I have joined in military nursing. So now I really want to do bsc nursing. Can you help me?

6th February 2016, 11:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Nursing after 12th with Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have been interested in doing bsc nursing but I have taken arts in twelfth standard so after that I have joined in military nursing. So now I really want to do bsc nursing. Can you help me?
Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Sc Nursing after 12th with arts stream. The eligibility to study B.Sc Nursing is a pass in 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. So the arts stream candidate may not have the chance to study the science subjects, so you cannot study B.Sc Nursing after 12th with arts stream. The aspirant can study other courses like B.A or B.Com or BCA etc.
24th April 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I clear my 12 th class from arts can I get admission in bsc response me at Shabanfaridi [email protected]
13th June 2016, 06:45 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say that, you are not eligible to do B.sc nursing being a 12th with arts stream.

The students who’s have Biology, Physics and Chemistry as subjects in their 12th are eligible to do B.sc nursing otherwise not eligible for that. So, you don’t have chance to do that.

And you have chances to do other good course like B.com, BBA, BBM..etc..
28th November 2018, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I did my bsc electronics but I have intrest in bsc nursing I done bio maths in 12th now I'm 24 year is there is any possibility for bsc nursing
14th August 2021, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did my 12th with arts stream ..can I do ANM or GNM course after 12th..I have interest in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?