28th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?

hello , now i m in 12th class of arts stream student. what type of courses i can do after 12th ? and whats the scope of arts stream. n what i can do mass communication 12th after? abc

29th February 2012, 03:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello , now i m in 12th class of arts stream student. what type of courses i can do after 12th ? and whats the scope of arts stream. n what i can do mass communication 12th after? abc

There are various courses which can be pursued after +2 in arts stream, including undergraduate level course as well as diploma course such as,

Bachelors in Arts[Journalism]
Bachelors in Arts [Mass Communication]
B.A. LLB
B.A. Fine Arts
B.A. in Sociology
Advance Diploma in Fashion & Interior Designing
Advance Diploma in Multimedia

You can refer to the official website of the following given Institute which offer undergraduate and post graduate level course in Mass Communication:

International Institute of Mass Communication
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Masscomedia
5th April 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?

i am doing now tickting and air port handling how this course
29th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH WITH 55% MARKS IN COMMERCE AND I AM CONFUSED THAT SHOULD I DO BBA OR BA. I WANT TO DO MY FURTHER STUDIES IN ARTS SO TELL ME THAT WHAT SCOPES ARE THERE FOR GRADUATION WITH ARTS??? IF YOU HAVE SOME OTHER OPINIONS THEN PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I AM REALLY CONFUSED...
19th April 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am Biology in 12th which is the best degree for me to do
4th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course fr me aftr passing 12 frm arts.
10th January 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do we have to get in 12 (Art student) for mass communication?
4th June 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the best career for me I am Bba final year student plz suggest me
28th January 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have music, physical education, fine arts,political science and English . Now after 12th with which subject I can go with ?
14th April 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do nursing training after 12 examination stream (art's).??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?