14th March 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Graduation after 12 yrs of gap?

Can I continue my last year of graduation which i left incomplete 12 yrs back? What should be done now for that? Can someone please guide me what needs to be done to ensure that I can complete my graduation which I left long before? I really wanted to do it. Please help!

17th March 2015, 09:01 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to complete Graduation after 12 yrs of gap?

Sorry to say that, but 12 years of gap is a very long time since you left the graduation in the final year. But now if you want to continue with your graduation, then you will not be able to complete it as because the age limit for pursuing any undergraduate degree is 25 years of age or below that.

Since if you want to complete your final year from same university and from same college then you can go there and try once if your registration of the board is existing then you will be able to complete your graduation or else you won't be able to complete it.
17th March 2015, 10:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The upper age limit to apply for Graduation course is 21 years and as you have already crossed that age criteria, it is quite difficult for you to get admission in any College for UG course.

However, you may try in certain colleges of your choice and if you are lucky enough then most probably you will get admission if there are any seats left for candidate.

NOTE: You can only get admission in any College now, if and only the seat in that college is not filled up by that current year passed out students.

However, in some colleges which are affiliated to Delhi university, there is no such age limit for admission into undergraduate courses.

If you cannot get admission in Delhi university, you can apply for admission at any of the following colleges mentioned below;

1. Deshbandhu College
Address:Kalkaji, New Delhi
Phone : 26439565

2. Maitreyi College
Address:Bapudham Complex, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
18th March 2015, 02:04 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You got the gap of 12 years which is more than enough for a student willing to pursue graduation after such a long gap and as far as my knowledge is concerned in such cases, you are not eligible to complete your graduation degree because this gap is more than required and if you produce gap certificate with affidavit then also you will not be considered eligible to apply for admission in graduation course so just think about it.

But there is an option for you which can provide you graduation course that is your dream because there are some reputed distance and open universities in India which provides admission in graduation course for old age students who have stopped or left their studies due to some issues a long time ago so such universities are mentioned below :

IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University offers various graduation, post graduation, diploma, certificate and other courses of short term duration and no age limit required to get admission in this university so you should apply for admission in IGNOU and complete your degree.

Bhoj Open University - Madhya Pradesh - This university is also one of the most preferred university among the students of middle India so you are requested to know mroe details about admission in such universities and complete your course.

Karnataka University - An open university which provides various graduation and post graduation courses in different technical and non technical streams so you can choose your favorite course and start.

Sikkim Manipal University - This university is also a good choice of students who left their study or unable to visit college everyday so you should visit official websites of these universities and get admission details.
27th March 2015, 10:03 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Sorry to say but you cannot continue your 12 years back left over graduation course now.

2.Because for every graduation course there will be a time limit to complete it.

3.As you have took 12 years gap which is very long that no college or university can offer you such long gap.

4.Your left over graduation course might be expired long back itself as maximum gap will be 5-8 years for many colleges.

5.So now if you want to complete your graduation then you can join freshly as regular or distance and then you can complete your graduation.

Hope this information is helpful to you................

Have a nice day..............
28th March 2015, 10:21 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Sir,

I think it is quite difficult to you also to complete your graduation after a long gap of twelve years.

There is certain standards specified by the education director which simply denoted that it is not possible to resume your graduation after 12 year long gap.

But if you still desired to have a graduation degree than you simply have to start with a new way.

Best of luck.

Thank you.
8th September 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in 2004.Now I want to pursue post graduation in regular.Is there any university in India to give me admission after such a long gap.
31st October 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I studied B.com in distance education from kannur university in the year 2006 -2009.finar year 2 paper failed.can I write now?
18th September 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 the class in 2004
Can I complete my graduation after gap of 25 years
20th September 2019, 06:39 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Extremely sorry to tell you that you are not eligible for completing the graduation ,when you had a huge gap of 12 years.
But ,may be ,you can have a chance in private colleges, which helps you via donation basis.
It depends on the college.
20th September 2019, 07:05 PM
Alkasharma123

No, you cannot get admission in government colleges for pursuing B.Sc (IT) course after 12 years after completion of your 12th standard. But you can pursue graduation in B. Sc (IT) course through correspondence or through Distance mode.
28th December 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to complete my degree Ba English 2014 admission..?
30th December 2020, 02:48 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

You got the gap of 12 years which is more than enough for a student willing to pursue graduation after such a long gap and as far as my knowledge is concerned in such cases, you are not eligible to complete your graduation degree because this gap is more than required and if you produce gap certificate with affidavit then also you will not be considered eligible to apply for admission in graduation course so just think about it.

But there is an option for you which can provide you graduation course that is your dream because there are some reputed distance and open universities in India which provides admission in graduation course for old age students who have stopped or left their studies due to some issues a long time ago so such universities are mentioned below :

IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University offers various graduation, post graduation, diploma, certificate and other courses of short term duration and no age limit required to get admission in this university so you should apply for admission in IGNOU and complete your degree.

Bhoj Open University - Madhya Pradesh - This university is also one of the most preferred university among the students of middle India so you are requested to know mroe details about admission in such universities and complete your course.

Karnataka University - An open university which provides various graduation and post graduation courses in different technical and non technical streams so you can choose your favorite course and start.

Sikkim Manipal University - This university is also a good choice of students who left their study or unable to visit college everyday so you should visit official websites of these universities and get admission details.
14th August 2021, 03:34 PM
Afreen0786

No, its not possible. You have to reappear from first year then you have to clear your first, second and third year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?