6th February 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to join in Paramedical stream B.Pharma or PharmaD?

Am completed my plus two with 90% mark(science biomath). Now am confused to choose a course. I am interested in paramedical stream. So which course is better in it? And i also want to know that bpharm or pharmD is better cource ?

6th February 2016, 07:47 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which course is better to join in Paramedical stream B.Pharma or PharmaD?

Actually D.Pharma is a diploma in pharmacy where as B.Pharma is the Bechelor of pharmacy.If you opt D.pharma and inerested to get higher education like B.pharmacy and M.pharmacy then you will have to get admission in B.pharmacy through lateral entry and then M.pharmacy.But if you do B.pharma then you may complete M.pharmacy.B.pharma is better than D.pharma in term of jobs opportunities.
13th March 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better to join in Paramedical stream B.Pharma or PharmaD?

Am I read any paramedical diploma course after complete b.pharm?
23rd August 2019, 05:03 PM
dheeru.9421

Actually B.Pharm is a Undergraduate degree of four years and Pharm-D is a post graduate degree of 6 years course duration.
If you pursue PharmD after completion of B.Pharm, then it is PharmD Baccalaureate degree of three years. PharmD is more focused on clinical practice with the general knowledge of pharmacy.
22nd January 2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Which is best for career bsc nursing or b pharmacy and getting job in local?
22nd October 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunity in b phrama
29th October 2021, 10:04 PM
niku2212

B.pharma is better than Pharma.D.

However i m giving a brief differences between these two courses through which you can analyze the best course term for you.

Job prospectus after D.Pharm-
[*]Work at a pharmacy store[*]Work in a drug manufacturing company[*]Pharmacist in a hospital[*]Work as a drug inspector[*]Open a medicine retail shop[*]Drug inspector at a hospital[*]Work in the education sector

Job prospectus after B.Pharm:-
[*]Drug inspector[*]Food inspector[*]Public testing lab[*]Pharmaceutical firms[*]Researcher[*]Analyst[*]Government sector[*]Pharma consultant[*]Pharmacist[*]Faculty in a pharmacy college

You can Pursue M.Pharm or MBA after these courses for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?