26th September 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?

dear sir,
what are the opportunities for bpharma freshers to get government jobs,i completed my bpharma in 2013,presently working as a medical representative,many times am feeling guiltiness to do this job because it is not related to my education,and my qualitie, is there any other jobs

28th September 2014, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?

You can apply for various Pharmacists job on the basis of your PCI registration. There are many government organizations which release notification for pharmacists job. The selection is on the basis of entrance examination and you have to be very well prepared for it.

You can also apply for higher posts like Drug Inspector on the basis of B.Pharma qualification. This exam is conducted by state public service commission and you have to clear the examination and interview with merit to get this job.

In my opinion you should go for a private job because there are many options in government for pharmacy except for a pharmacist which is not up to the level of higher posts that you can reach in a pharmaceutical company.

Drug Inspector is a good post for B.Pharma but the vacancies are very less and competition is very high. Private jobs are far better in pharmaceutical sector specially in manufacturing where you will have enormous opportunity to grow as a manufacturing chemist. You also have option to join clinical research field which is new field and has some good job profiles.
24th August 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark toget add mission in government b pharmacy college after 10 2
1st October 2015, 11:06 AM
kalyansai215

Government jobs for B.Pharmacy Graduates :-------------

Drug Inspector

Assistant Chemical Examiners in Prohibition and excise Subordinate Service

Govt. Analyst or Drug Analyst

Costumes Officers

Data Manager

Researcher

Medical Transcriptionsit

Analytical Chemist

Thank you...
24th October 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to try for after finishing b.pharm to hospital pharmacist job????
15th January 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

if i am currently working as research and development executive in cosmetics, then can i use that experience to go in pharma research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?