8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?

Hi
i want to be know about procedure of admission in jbt delhi?
Is admission on entrance basis or marks in xii basis?
Please help me about
1) date of admission form
2) from where i can purchase admission form
3) where the admission forms to be submit

waited for your reply

with warm regards
danish

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  2. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  3. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  4. How to get admission in JBT in Delhi? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission of form?
  5. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  6. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  7. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  8. Last date for submission of forms for JBT in Delhi?
  9. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  10. How to take admission in JBT Haryana?
  11. How can I do JBT course in Haryana? What is the date of the sale of form for JBT?
  12. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  13. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  14. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  15. What is the date of B.Ed admission form sale? Procedure of admission?
  16. When will be the JBT admission form be announced? What is the last date of submission of form?
  17. Date of sale of JBT exam application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date of B.Com Honors admission form sale in Delhi University?
30th April 2019, 09:12 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?

For admission a student must posses all the important documents needed to seek admission in a new school, university etc.
The last date of sale admission form is 15 march 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?